Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another Sleepless Night

It's 1:30AM and I can't sleep. It's not that the baby is awake and thus, keeping me awake. It's just that I can't fall asleep when I get into bed. I'm exhausted, and my brain hurts, but sleep just will not find me right now. I suppose I will automatically get feeding and diaper duty with baby wakes up for his 2AM shift.

Went to Bang San Thai for dinner with Chris and Andrea. It was quite fabulous. The best part (aside from the chicken wings) was seeing Chris holding Armaan. His expression was just pure comedy. You could tell that he had never held any person so small before.

Just when I thought that Armaan had gotten over the projectile vomit thing, he barfed all over me. Furthermore, he not only barfed on me, he barfed and got it on my butt. Now, I know that sounds absolutely absurd but it's quite possible and true! When he threw up, I thought phew! at least he missed me, and just barfed on the couch. But when I got up I realized that yes, he hadn't thrown up ON me. He threw up on the sofa, which in turn, spread to my pants, and lo and behold, vomit on my ass.

Baby - 4; Mommy - 0

No comments: